Hamilton Funeral Home in Marshall is a family-owned and operated funeral business with one location in Southwest Minnesota, seeking a full-time licensed funeral director or intern. We value long-term employees with competent compassionate customer care and high moral values. There is an immediate opening for a driven person who wants to work and thrive in a positive environment.
We offer a well-rounded compensation package including a competitive salary, medical benefits, profit sharing, generous paid-time-off, retirement plans, a flexible on-call schedule, use of a vehicle, private office, cell phone and clothing allowances, along with paid licensing, continuing education, and certifications. Housing may also be provided. Contact us about all we have to offer and how we can tailor your fit with us.
Our region is thriving and offers room to grow
professionally and personally. To get a feel of our work environment, staff,
and vision visit our website at: www.hamiltonfh.com. Please contact David Sprik at [email protected] or 507-532-2933 or visit us in person to learn more
about this opportunity. We promise that
it is worth a conversation - all inquiries will be kept confidential.
- Job Requirements/Qualifications:
- A passion to care for each family we serve
- A positive attitude and sense of humor
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Exceptional embalming/preparation skills with attention to detail, or willingness to learn
- Minnesota Funeral Directors License (or ability to obtain one)
- Valid driver’s license