Hamilton Funeral Home in
Marshall is a family-owned and operated funeral business in Southwest Minnesota,
a full-time licensed funeral director or intern. We value long-term
employees with competent compassionate customer care and high moral values.
There is an immediate opening for a driven person who wants to work in a positive environment.
- A passion to care for each family we serve
- A positive attitude and sense of humor
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Exceptional embalming/preparation skills with attention to detail, or willingness to learn
- Minnesota Funeral Directors License (or ability to obtain one)
- Valid driver’s license
We offer a well-rounded compensation package including
medical benefits, profit sharing, generous paid-time-off, retirement plans, a
flexible on-call schedule, use of a vehicle, private office, cell phone and clothing allowances, and paid licensing, continuing education, and
certifications. Housing may also be
Contact us about all we have to offer and how we can tailor your fit with us.
get a feel of our work environment, staff, and vision visit more of this website.
Please contact David Sprik at [email protected] or 507-532-2933 or visit us in person to learn more about this opportunity.
Inquiries will be kept confidential.